Aprenda Lendo - Inglês 19/09

Another man like me

Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
Wife replied; "What makes you think I'd want another man like you!"

Vocabulary Help

  • find (find, found, found) - encontrar
  • husband - marido
  • like me - como eu
  • make - fazer
  • want - querer
  • When I'm gone - quando eu tiver partido
  • wife - esposa 

Difference between man and Superman

-- What is the difference between man and Superman?
-- Man wears his underwear under the trousers and superman wears it over the trousers.

Vocabulary Help

  • trouser - calça
  • underwear - roupa de baixo, cueca 

Memory problems

Patient: Doctor! I have a serious problem, I can never remember what I just said.
Doctor: When did you first notice this problem?
Patient: What problem?

Vocabulary Help

  • notice - notar
  • remember - lembrar
  • say (say, said, said) - dizer, falar



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Redação Ti Nota 10 - Klauss

Prova Discursiva nota 10 - Banca Cespe

Portugues - Orações