Aprenda lendo - Inglês - 23/09/2011
OpportunistOpportunist: A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
- start - começar
- take a bath - tomar banho
- fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
- river - rio
Why we are fatWe all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads. So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold any more so it started filling up the rest of me.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- fat - gordo
- fill up - encher
- get older - ficamos mais velhos
- head - cabeça
- heavier - mais pesado
- hold (hold, held, held) - segurar, conter
- stick to it - defender, assumir
- the rest of me - o restante de mim