Aprenda lendo - Inglês - 23/09/2011

Opportunist

Opportunist: A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river.

Vocabulary Help

  • start - começar
  • take a bath - tomar banho
  • fall (fall, fell, fallen) - cair
  • river - rio

Why we are fat

We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads. So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold any more so it started filling up the rest of me.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Vocabulary Help

  • fat - gordo
  • fill up - encher
  • get older - ficamos mais velhos
  • head - cabeça
  • heavier - mais pesado
  • hold (hold, held, held) - segurar, conter
  • stick to it - defender, assumir
  • the rest of me - o restante de mim 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Redação Ti Nota 10 - Klauss

Prova Discursiva nota 10 - Banca Cespe

Portugues - Orações