Aprenda Lendo - Inglês 03/11/2011


He does the dishes

My husband and I have always exchanged chores around the house, including doing the dishes, which I hate to do, and mowing the lawn, which he hates to do. This worked to our mutual satisfaction until he began to be bothered by people in passing cars staring at him as he relaxed while I mowed.
He solved the problem by presenting me with a T-shirt to wear while I was cutting the grass. On the front, big letters said: "IT'S ALL RIGHT." The back of the T-shirt proclaimed: "HE DOES THE DISHES."

Vocabulary Help

  • begin (begin, began, begun) - começar
  • bother - incomodar
  • chores - tarefas
  • doing the dishes - lavar os pratos
  • exchange - trocar
  • grass - grama
  • hate - odiar
  • house - casa
  • husband - marido
  • mow the lawn - cortar a grama
  • people - pessoas
  • stare - encarar
  • wear (wear, wore, worn) - usar

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Redação Ti Nota 10 - Klauss

Prova Discursiva nota 10 - Banca Cespe

Portugues - Orações