Aprenda Lendo - 11/12/2011

The blondes strike again

Two blondes are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar."
The second blonde says, "Here, let me see!"
So the first blonde hands her the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

Vocabulary Help

  • blonde - loura
  • compact - estojo com espelho e pó para o rosto
  • dummy - idiota, burra
  • it's me - sou eu
  • lean down - abaixar
  • let me see - deixe-me ver
  • look familiar - parece familiar
  • mirror - espelho
  • notice - notar, ver
  • pick it up - pegar
  • say - falar, dizer
  • sidewalk - passeio da rua
  • The blondes strike again - as louras atacam novamente

Assine a lista EFR

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Redação Ti Nota 10 - Klauss

Prova Discursiva nota 10 - Banca Cespe

Portugues - Orações