Inglês - Aprenda Lendo

In 40 years
===========

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of OLD LADIES running around with tattoos? (And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies!)
-------------------------------------------------

Philosophy of life
==================

Jerry Lewis

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again!
__________________________________________________



- golden oldies - anos dourados
- in about - em cerca de
- realize - compreender, entender
- run (run, ran, run) - correr
- thousands - milhares

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- again - novamente
- defer - adiar
- human being - ser humano
- kindness - gentileza
- now - agora
- once - uma vez
- show - mostrar
- therefore - portanto
- through - através

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Redação Ti Nota 10 - Klauss

Prova Discursiva nota 10 - Banca Cespe

Portugues - Orações